Sign up with your email address to be the first to know about new products, VIP offers, blog features & more.

[mc4wp_form id="5"]

You are viewing Divine

Spirit world:Often truth is hidden behind many veils.Why is that?The sun cannot be looked at without sunglasses.The truth is hidden behind many many gazillion times more powerful veils than the sun.U don’t have any automatic right to truth.U have to prove yourself to be worthy.

Posted on 1 m read

Spirit world:Often truth is hidden behind many veils.Why is that?The sun cannot be looked at without sunglasses.The truth is hidden behind many many gazillion times more powerful veils than the sun.U don’t have any automatic right to truth.U have to prove yourself to be worthy.

Share this article

Spirit world: “TRUE LOVE” is so very very powerful that it never dies.The whole purpose of incarnations is somewhere on the journey of infinity to reach the destiny of TRUE LOVE.All the pain n suffering of endless lifetimes is to finally go home to LOVE/GOD THE ETERNAL ONE.

Posted on 1 m read

Spirit world: “TRUE LOVE” is so very very powerful that it never dies.The whole purpose of incarnations is somewhere on the journey of infinity to reach the destiny of TRUE LOVE.All the pain n suffering of endless lifetimes is to finally go home to LOVE/GOD THE ETERNAL ONE.

Share this article

Spirit world: There was a mourning ceremony in spirit world by the founding fathers,Lincoln n others for broken down state of America.The Lord most high sent the formidable Gurujee Maharaj to console them. At this point they cried out Viva LA Donald n everyone shouted Viva Viva.

Posted on 1 m read

Spirit world: There was a mourning ceremony in spirit world by the founding fathers,Lincoln n others for broken down state of America.The Lord most high sent the formidable Gurujee Maharaj to console them. At this point they cried out Viva LA Donald n everyone shouted Viva Viva.

Share this article

Spirit world:”God also has a phone number”From the depth of your ❤️ heart silently cry out.Please help me through this darkness.I have no one else to help me. I’ve tried everything pride arrogance stubbornness stupidity,nothing works.I want to come back home, please help me lord

Posted on 1 m read

Spirit world:”God also has a phone number”From the depth of your ❤️ heart silently cry out.Please help me through this darkness.I have no one else to help me. I’ve tried everything pride arrogance stubbornness stupidity,nothing works.I want to come back home, please help me lord

Share this article

Spirit world: People were told of the existence of a pyramid of love. 99% were too busy to listen.Of the remaining 1% only 10% heard it. Then of them 20 managed to see the pyramid from afar.Finally only 2 reached n climbed the pyramid to discover it was the essence of love

Posted on 1 m read

Spirit world: People were told of the existence of a pyramid of love. 99% were too busy to listen.Of the remaining 1% only 10% heard it. Then of them 20 managed to see the pyramid from afar.Finally only 2 reached n climbed the pyramid to discover it was the essence of love

Share this article

Spirit world: Oh my beloved whom people call the blessed Vrgin Mary. U are way beyond the description of people. U are the 2nd most important love Soul nearest to the Eternal One. Who can understand u and your true beauty n reality? Humans have no idea of who u really are.They are so backward n foolish.U want to give but they’re not ready

Posted on 1 m read

Spirit world: Oh my beloved whom people call the blessed Vrgin Mary. U are way beyond the description of people. U are the 2nd most important love Soul nearest to the Eternal One. Who can understand u and your true beauty n reality? Humans have no idea of who u really are.They are so backward n foolish.U want to give but they’re not ready

Share this article